Friday, November 30, 2012

More Fall Fun

Fall was wonderful this year, as evident in many past posts.  I love that my home has MANY trees with large leaves, it makes playing in the leaves so much fun, but it is sure a lot of work.  I have however come up with a great system.  I am fortunate to live on a corner, so as soon as my garbage can as well as the neighbors from across the street are emptied I borrow their garbage cans and fill them up with more leaves, so each week I manage to fill roughly five large black cans with leaves and I do this for four to five weeks, it is a lot of leaves and garbage day is a crazy day, but it gets done.  In the process the boys and neighbors have a great time playing in the leaves, and helping me stomp down the leaves in the garbage can. :)




I LOVE FALL!!!!!!

No comments: