Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Look what Brandon can do!

Well Brandon is an active 8 month old little boy. He has been learning how to army crawl, (still working on getting the knees up) and he has been practicing standing and sitting. He can get into a sitting position all by himself, and the other day he surprised me when, after his nap I went in to get him and he was peeking over the crib, yes he can now pull himself up to a stand.

I am so proud of my little guy! I am totally undecided on whether I want him to slow down and not grow up so fast, or keep going and progress to the next level, good thing it is not up to me!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

that is such a fun stage, it just keeps going and going too..before you know it, you will be watching him walk..its crazy. He's so smiley too, I love it.