Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm a wanna be

I really wish I was a great photographer! But alas I am not! I just don't have the patience to learn all of the technical aspects of photography, but I do love the artistic side of it. Here is my lame attempt at taking great pictures of Grant. I am actually pleased with how a few of them turned out. I am so grateful for digital cameras that allow me to take as many pictures as I want and not feel bad about it.My beautiful boy! I love his GQ pose here - so funny!I love his happy little face!I love this picture so much! I just wish I could get the lighting and the color right?Yummy hand. :)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think those are great pictures Michelle! And a cute baby!

Natalie said...

So adorable! He is such a cutie and seems so happy. I love the GQ pose, too :) I think your photography skills are great, Michelle!

Allison said...

You did great...and your model is such a cutie. Love the ones with the hat!

Jason and Tawni said...

Love that little face, he is sooo sweet! How has it been going from one child to two?

Natalie Weiler said...

I have the cutest nephews! Love the pics, you did great. Sorry my blog is so lame, I will be starting a new one shortly. :)

Holly and Steve said...

cute baby boy! your pictures are really well done. btw i finally posted a pic of our latest addition aka Cooper (to our blog). Hope all is well.