Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun with Friends

Last Friday Jared went to the Father's and Sons camp out with the ward. Jared seriously considered taking Brandon unfortunately because Brandon is only 9 months we thought against it, but because he is the Elders Quorum Pres. he was in charge of food and had to be there with or without a son, (besides, he likes camping). While the men were away we decided the girls should play, so my friend Dana invited us all to her parents part time home in Midway. We ate yummy girl food, watched chick flicks, did a little scrapbooking, sewing, and other projects, and talked A LOT! We had so much fun I completely forgot to take any pictures, I hate it when I do that!


Fortunately on Saturday I remembered to keep my camera close by, so when we got together with Justin, Allison and baby Jack I was prepared. We had a fun evening eating at Ruby Tuesday's (YUMMY) and shopping at the outlets, but the best part happened after all the stores were closed. We went to the park in the middle of the outlets and played. Jack and Brandon raced each other down the slides, Jack thought it was wonderful, but Brandon was not to sure (probably because he had not eaten for 4 hours and nothing was fun). Then Jack and Brandon raced each other up the slides. Jack impressed us all by making it to the top on his own, while sweet Brandon remained at the bottom. Look at Jack's determination! He is like the little engine that could, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"

You just know right now Brandon is thinking, "I'm cold, tired, and very hungry and you want me to be excited about this? Think again!"
How much do you want to be a kid right now! WHEEEEE!!I am so glad that I had my camera with me! But of course the battery died and so some of the best pictures were taken on my new cell phone. I love having a phone with the camera option, now I just need to learn how to download the pictures so I can share them with you!

No comments: