Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NEVER disturb a happy baby

Last night Grant went to sleep at 6:30 and was still asleep at 10:30. So I thought I would be proactive and wake him up to feed him so that he would not wake up me up just after I went to sleep. Well that was a mistake. Grant did not wake up happy and he did not go to sleep - at all! Finally at 5:00 in the morning he was asleep so I laid him in his crib and went to bed, at 5:50 he woke up screaming again, he was back asleep at 6:30, unfortunately Brandon decided that would be a good time to wake up. I convinced him to sleep for an extra hour and at 7:30 McKell was at the door ready to have me babysit her for the morning. Needless to say I am tired!! I have learned my lesson - if your baby is sleeping - Leave them alone!!!! Here's to hoping we have a better night! This is Grant sleeping last night just before I woke him up - what was I thinking?

1 comment:

Nakia Stewart said...

Awww! He is precious. I have a 9 month old and when he's sleeping, we let him be! When he first came home from hospital, he didn't sleep well at all but now, he's a major difference. We can sleep like we normally did before. They are a joy and a blessing and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Feel free to check out my site!