Saturday, July 20, 2013

Liberty Park

We spent a day at Liberty Park with our good friends the Keller's, it happens every time we get together, we end up having such a great time that I completely forget to take any pictures, I literally have do not have pictures of our two family getting together for years, its terrible.  But we really did have a great time.  Before they showed up we tried out paddle boating around the pond with the boys.  The idea was charming, but it was SO very hot it ended up being a sweat shop activity, but the boys loved it. :)  We then spent our time with the Keller's enjoying lunch and the kids playing in the playground and fountains.  It was so fun and it was great to finally meet their new baby boy, Benjamin.  We toped off the day with slurpies from 7-11.  Allison - next time we get together, make me take some pictures. :) 

1 comment:

Allison said...

I feel the same way! I brought my camera that day but took no pictures. Next time....