Tuesday, August 6, 2013

3rd Anual Balloon Festival and Bridal Veil Falls

I am loving this new tradition that the boys and I have of going to the balloon festival in Provo during the 4th of July weekend.  I means that I have to wake the boys up around 5:30 in the morning which they are not thrilled about, but they are always happy when we get there.  This year we were finally early enough to watch the balloons inflate.  We sat right next to the Smokey the Bear balloon and had a lot of fun watching it inflate. :)



 Even Pete and Annabelle join us, and think they really do enjoy it a lot.  We get a lot of extra attention with them around.  ;)


 There is something beautiful and almost spiritual about watching these balloons in their beautiful colors reach such beautiful heights.  I simply love it!!

 After the balloons on our way home we visit Bridal Veil Falls, I love the beauty of this waterfall.  It reminds me a bit of the wonderful waterfalls in Oregon along the Columbia river.  The boys love it because there is an area where they get to feed many large trout and another area where they get to throw rocks into the water.  I love it because I get to sit down and soak in the beauty while the sun rises and watch my boys happily be little boys. :)






 I love how well they get along with each other!!  Best friends!!




 I love living in such a beautiful part of our country!!

No comments: