Highlights of Disney Land (according to Brandon):
- Meeting Lightening McQueen, Mater, Woodey, Jessie, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse.
- The Pirates Ride, Dumbo Ride, Monstro Ride, Autotopia, Finding Nemo Ride, the two Buzz Lightyear Rides, The Jungle Cruise, Gadgets Go Coaster, the Peter Pan Ride and the two train rides.
- The Pixar Play Parade
- Playing on Pirates Island and in the Grizzly Forest
Other memorable moments:
- The second night in Disney Land (Sunday) I forced my family to stay late in hopes of watching the World of Color show despite our fatigue, Grants fussing due to lost bottles, blankets, and nursing cover up and the crazy long line and wait to see the show and the rain. Finally I accepted that it was not going to happen so we took off for the hotel. Grants fussing turned into screams, Brandon's protests increased, I was near tears and we were wet and tired. As we raced down the street to our hotel we passed a mother who just understood and shouted out to me "Your doing good Mom" - Yes, I cried. Sometimes we just need someone to champion us on. So to all you mom's "Your doing good!!!"
- We enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Blue Bayou Restaurant. Yummy Monte Cristo Sandwiches are a must when we go to Disney Land. While we were there Jared taught Brandon manners, it was so cute watching them use their napkins, hold the utensils just right and so on.
- Grant devouring the broth of Wyns' French Onion Soup
All in all it was a great trip with many wonderful memories and many lessons learned. We look forward to our next visit.