Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hooray For Fall

I adore autumn, hands down it is my favorite season. The Friday just before Halloween my grandma, mom, sister, and Chandler came up for a visit. We had a great time playing in the leaves and taking fall pictures. I think it is pretty funny that Natalie and I both bought the same matching shirts for our boys without realizing it. They sure do look cute! I just love this picture of Brandon and Grant I could stare at it for hours - Love these boys!Grandma was a good sport and let us cover her with leaves and the boys enjoyed finding her and pulling her out. What a fun Grandma!!The fall colors mixed with a beautiful sunset make the season that much more enjoyable. This was taken in my very own front yard. I love my home!It is pictures like this that make grateful for where I live!

No comments: