Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

My mom bought Thomas and James costumes last year for Brandon and Grant. Fortunately for me Dana kept the train box that I made for Brandon's birthday last year so I was able to use it for Grants costume - the result was three super cute trains with little effort. When grandma, mom, Natalie and chandler came up they came trick-or-treating looking like this - pretty funny! We went to the Homestead to see the scarecrows and took the boys in their costumes it was a fun afternoon.Halloween night was cold and rainy so Grant only went to our house to trick-or-treat and Brandon only visited five homes for treats. But they did not seem to mind - besides with all the trick-or-treaters staying in we had lots of left overs.Do they come any cuter? I don't think so!Brandon went trick-or-treating with McKell and Nicole - how cute are they. :)
Thus far I have not had to spend a penny on costumes - I wonder how long that will last?

1 comment:

Allison said...

cute costumes! Your pics made your disneyland trip look great even if there were a few meltdowns!