Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with the Bowman's. It was so fun to see the family again - perticularly Trevor who we have not seen for so long. We celebrated a mini Christmas while we were there too - since we would not see anyone during the Christmas season. I love Thanksgiving - not so much the food - but the oportunity to remember all of the wonderful things we have to be grateful for. Some of the things that are at the top of my list are - two darling little boys, one great husband, a beautfiul home, a talent that earns me money and brings me joy, good health, four grandparents and five great-grandparents to dote on my children, a reliable job for my husband, and living in a great location! I love the song - Count Your Many Blessings - lately the first verse has been coming to mind frequently.
When upon lifes billows you are tempest tossed
Do not get discouraged thinking all is lost
Count your many blessing name them one by one
And it will suprise you what the Lord has done.
I really do have much to grateful for. Hope you also enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: