Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fire Station Field Trip

Brandon's preschool class went on a field trip to the local fire station.  In all my years as a preschool teacher I have never gone to a fire station, and I have always wanted to, so of course Grant and I had to tag along.  It was so much fun!  I realized that I had a lot of teaching to do about fire safety when the fireman asked the children what do you do when your cloths catch on fire and Brandon shouted "STAY PUT". :) Oh dear. :)

Touring the ambulance.


Investigating inside the trucks


And best of all, holding the hose and spraying the water all over. :)

 I LOVE Brandon's knew preschool and his class mates are wonderful too. :)

At the end of the field trip the kids each got a fire hat and a coloring book all about fire safety.  That night we reviewed what we learned during Family Home Evening.  It was a great day!

1 comment:

Rice Crispies said...

That looks like a fun field trip! I'm glad you got to tag along! I love all your posts! Do you feel like you are finally caught up? :) Thanks for going on all those walks with me! I really needed it. (Still do actually, darn snow...) =)