Saturday, August 4, 2012

Side Yard Project

I love my house, small though it is, and I really love my yard, even though it is HUGE and far too much for me to handle.  But each year we take baby steps toward improving it.  When we moved in it was VERY run down, we began cutting down trees and weeds and discovered that we had two pine trees growing in our yard.  Our yard is divided into four considerable sections; the back yard, two front yards, and a side yard.  This summer for my birthday I bought these edging stones and several bags of mulch and began working on this small portion of our side yard.  I should have taken a before picture but I didn't so instead imagine rocks and weeds blending into each other nicely and being completely unable to see the house or fence -a great big mess.  I am very pleased with the turn out.


No comments: