Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Beach Day

No trip to California is complete without a visit to the beach.  We did the beach in style this time - and I am so glad we did.  Wyn and Dee Ann got a night for us with their time share so we all went, including Nevaeh, for a fun over nighter.  We had a great view of the ocean from our room.  It was windy, overcast, and a bit chilly, but we didn't mind one bit.  Even Trent braved the water for a few minutes (not that he had a choice. :))

 I LOVE watching the kids play in the sand, the freedom of just playing outside and creating is wonderful - no lines, screens, crowds, oppressive rules, just freedom to play.  Makes me wish I was a kid again and didn't mind sand - everywhere!
 Nevaeh let me bury her and turn her into a mermaid. :)



 Brandon let me turn him into a shark - though he couldn't hold still for very long. :)

Oh - isn't that a wonderful view!  We LOVE the beach!  I often wonder why we bother doing anything else when we visit.

No comments: