Sunday, November 9, 2014

Spring Break at the Kamas Pool

The closest decent pool for us is the Kamas pool half an hour away.  So we don't make it over there very often, consequently my boys don't get swimming lessons like I would like them to.  So I decided that we would go to the pool every day of our spring break and get in as much practice as possible.  My boys were thrilled.  Some times we went on our own, but most of the time we were able to go with friends or family which made it even more fun. 
 Trent was a good sport through the whole adventure and slept through most of our swimming, but he did great swimming as well.




 I love this picture and the trust that Grant has for Grandma Julie.  I just wish it wasn't blurry and that this little stunt of Grants hadn't hurt moms shoulder.
 Brandon gained so much confidence in the water, holding his breath, rolling over, floating on his back, etc.  We made a lot of progress.  I sure wish we could go more often and help them make even more improvements.




No comments: