Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Graduation - A First of Many

Grant "graduated" from our neighborhood co-op preschool.  This preschool was so much fun!  I loved working with each of the mothers.  They each put in so much time and effort into making this a great preschool for our boys.  I am so happy that our four boys were able to become such great friends and that they were able to learn so much in such a fun way with each other.  I am also tremendously grateful for the friendships that I was able to make with each of the moms!!
Daeman, Patrick, Tyler and Grant.
 Ms. Karen - Daeman's mom.
 Ms. Cami - Patrick's mom.
 and Ms. Sharece, Tyler's mom.
 Brandon also advanced from kindergarten this year.  He LOVED kindergarten.  He was in the Spanish dual-immersion program.  I was so impressed that even after just one year (really one hour a day) he began to pick up the Spanish accent.  He loved both of his teachers, Mrs. Mason (English) and Mrs. Sabey (Spanish), but he had an extra special bond with Mrs. Mason because she, like him, loves animals, especially whales.  She was also so great with him, full of love, compliments and encouragement.  I am so grateful for good teachers and their impact on my children!
 Mrs. Sabey
Mrs. Mason
One of my favorite things about Brandon in kindergarten was being able to go in once a week for the whole day to help in the English classroom with their centers.  It was so fun to be in the classroom with the kids again, and to see them progress and get excited when I came in.

No comments: