Monday, November 10, 2014

Our 13th Anniversary at Temple Square

This year for our 13th anniversary we took the boys to Temple Square.  We looked for the peregrine falcons and enjoyed the beautiful flowers, fountains and several of the other sites.  I love Temple Square, especially in the spring.  I am so very grateful for the wonderful years of marriage I have had with Jared.  He is such a wonderful man and an excellent father to our boys. 









How have I become so blessed with these three darling little boys - Oh how I love them!!!!

 After our fun outing to Temple Square we crossed the street to visit City Creek and rode the train to the Gateway so that we could watch Rio 2 and have a little dinner in the food court.  It wasn't the most fancy anniversary, but it was fun to celebrate where everything began!  Grant loved the train ride.  Brandon loved the movie and Trent, bless him, was a trouper through everything!!


 I am one lucky mother!



I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!!!!!

No comments: