List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could.
1. Get good grades!!! You will need them, and they count beyond high school.
2. Learn all you can in the practical areas while your education is free. Focus on history, science, math, and English - I know you hate them, but they are important!
3. Music is wonderful; it is great that you are developing your piano and vocal talents, continue to do so, but realize that there is so much more to life! Get off everyone in your choir classes back, you do not have to be the one that keeps them in line.
4. Learn to heed the promptings of the Holy Ghost. Learn to speak and understand the language of the Holy Ghost. You will need all the practice you can get.
5. Lighten up. Have fun and don't be so serious all the time.
6. Learn to forgive your friends.
7. Stop judging everyone, and be humble, you are no more perfect then your friends.
8. It is great that you are having fun dating, it is great that you are learning how to have relationships with boys, and learning what matters to you in a relationship, but the boys you are dating right now will play a very little role in your life in the future, so relax.
9. DON'T make a list of the boys you like and then rank them - those boys on the list will likely find the list and be upset about where they fall in your ranking system.
10. Spend much more time with your siblings, especially your sisters.
20 hours ago