Thursday, April 26, 2012

7 of 30

What is your dream job, and why?

Most of the time I think I have the dream job, at any rate my job as a full time mommy is certainly what I always dreamed about doing as a child and youth.  I do feel that my job as a mother is the most important job I could have.  Most of the time I really do enjoy it.  I am privileged to be witness to all the good and bad moments with my children.  I get to see them grow and learn, and I am one of their two favorite people that makes me pretty lucky!

However, if I was to choose a job with a pay check I would choose to be a reporter in Utah, specializing in religion, similar to, Carole Mikita.  How amazing would it be to be on a first name basis with the prophet and other leaders for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and to be able to visit with them often.  It would also be so exciting to meet often with all the other religious leaders in Utah, to gain a better understating of their beliefs and ideals.  How wonderful would it be to visit with so many saints and hear their stories, hear them share their testimonies, and feel their faith.  How exciting would it be to travel the world, seeing the sites, meeting the people, visiting so many temples.  How convenient would it be to have a stylist to help you with your clothes, makeup, and hair.  It would be a very rewarding job.  The responsibility to represent the church would be a bit daunting, but it would also be motivating, I would work even harder on my testimony and knowledge of the gospel.  Yes, the more I think about it, the more I think I would really enjoy it.

No comments: