Describe 5 strengths you have.
1. Conviction of Faith and my testimony. I know beyond doubt that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I am grateful for my testimony and the way it guides my life. I recognize that testimonies are fragile and can waver so easily so I work at mine each day so that it can remain strong.
2. Organization. I am certainly not perfect at this, and as I look around my house at the piles of messes I wonder if this really is a strength. But I often have people compliment me on how organized my children's rooms are and how organized my home is and how on top of my responsibilities I am, that to some extent it must be true.
3. Entertaining children. When I started working at a daycare during high school I knew that I had a gift, at 16 years old I could have 20 children sitting in a room hanging on my every word. But it wasn't until I started teaching at Challenger three years latter that I realized just how much I enjoy teaching young children and really enjoy entertaining them. It is a natural high for me.
4. Getting things (projects - that I like) done. I am pretty good at finishing projects that matter to me. For example - I already have Brandon and most of Grants baby scrapbooks done through two years old, I start and finish wall decorations for Brandon and our bedroom, I stained the fence all around our yard and I assembled our computer desk. Generally speaking I don't start a project unless I can finish it.
5. Gratitude. I am not always terrific in telling others I am grateful. But I do feel like I have a very grateful hear. I recognize beauty all around me, I recognize the good deeds of others, I recognize the MANY things I am blessed with everyday, and I always feel very grateful when I recognize all the good that is around me.
1 week ago