Sunday, May 20, 2012

25 of 30

Describe the family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.

I was the child and now I am the mom - that is the biggest difference between family dynamics, and it is a big difference.  Otherwise I would say the dynamics of both families are pretty much the same.  Both have a loving mother and father.  Both have a father who leaves for work in the morning, works hard, and returns home for dinner and family time.  Both have a mother who stays home, takes care of her children, maintains a clean home and prepares family activities.  Both parents are active in church callings, have strong testimonies and work hard on teaching the children the gospel.  Weekends are for family fun, and home projects.  Holiday traditions are similar.  Children get along well with each other as well.  Really my current family is very similar to my family as a child.  When you have a good thing why change it?

No comments: