Monday, May 21, 2012

29 of 30

What is your love language?

Words of Affirmation first, with Quality Time and Acts of Service tied for a close second.

For my birthday, Jared succeeded in giving great gifts that met each of my love languages and made the day special.  He compiled letters from several members of my family as well as some friends.  The letters shared memories, admiration, and expressions of gratitude.  I felt so loved by so many.  Then for my birthday we enjoyed spending the whole day together, going out to eat for every meal (YIKES, I know) going shopping, and working in the yard.  Jared also helped me with some projects in the yard that have been giving me trouble.  It was a GREAT birthday, and so wonderful to have a husband who understood my love languages and then followed through with them.  Thanks sweetie!

No comments: