Monday, May 21, 2012

31 of 30, not sure how that happened?

List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

Here they are in order of importance

#1 My testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
#2 My love and devotion to my husband
#3 My love and nurturing of our children
#4 My ability to play the piano, and willingness to share this talent
#5 The service that I give to others
#6 Being a good friend, showing sincere interest and concern for friends
#7 Being a hard worker; getting many projects finished, having a clean/organized home, having a well maintained yard, etc.
#8 Being a good teacher; in piano, preschool, church and maybe someday grade school
#9 Being a fun person to be around; my love to laugh and be silly, my love to play all sorts of games, my love of holiday celebrations, and my efforts at organizing fun parties and get-togethers.
#10 My hobbies; love for travel, animals, nature, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, making cakes, etc.

If I am going to be remembered for some of these things, like; 5, 6 and 7 I need to work harder at them, much harder.

This "30 before 30" has been a fun experience; evaluating, reminiscing and sharing more about me.  It has been a good exercise, and a fun way to usher in my 30th birthday.  I would sure be happy if many other bloggers would do the 30 questions activity as well, regardless of birthday's because it is so fun for me and other readers to get to know others better.  I have other lists of questions that I might from time to time throw into the blog, because it is fun to figure out the answers and get to know myself better.

Now I am done, a day late and not at all according to the one a day schedule, but that is okay, I finished all 30 and now I am 30 :) yeah!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I've loved reading your posts. Glad you had a great birthday...you are a great friend!

Shaylee said...

I love reading your blog! :) and I love you!

Aspen said...

Just wanted to say how fun it was to read your entries this last month. What great stuff to document! Hope you had a happy birthday!!