Tuesday, May 15, 2012

20 of 30

If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

I would live in the make believe land where, the best of Salt Lake City, Heber, San Diego, New York City, Portland, and Lake Oswego are all combined, thus allowing me to live near almost all of my family, I could live near my favorite parks, (Central Park in New York, Summer Lake Park near Portland, and Liberty Park in Salt Lake City) I could live near my favorite bridges, in New York and Portland, I could live near Time Square, the beach, the mountains, all my good friends, beautiful lakes, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, Temple Square, and I would be near all of the places that I hold most dear.  If I could live in such a place I certainly would!  But I can't, which is why living right here in Heber is just right for me.  I love living here!

No comments: