Tuesday, May 8, 2012

16 of 30 half way there :)

What are your five greatest accomplishments.

1. Getting married in the temple to a wonderful, righteous, priesthood holder whom I love!!!!  Of all my accomplishments in life this is the one that I will always be the most grateful for.  It is an eternal accomplishment with eternal rewards!  Love you Jared, thank you for taking me to the temple!!!
2. Brandon
3. Grant
I know that I can only share in part of this accomplishment, but I am still very proud of my boys, who they are and all their potential.  I often look at them with wonder.  How did I get such wonderful beautiful children?
4. Learning to play Rachmaninoff's 2nd Piano Concerto and Grieg's Concerto in A minor on the piano.  I wish I could still play them the way I did when Paula would do the duet with me.
5. My home, it is still a work in progress and always will be, but within the walls of my home are where I feel my greatest sense of accomplishment whether it is with my children, husband or just homemaking.

No comments: